Escape to Enchanting Ireland
In the Emerald Isle, you’ll discover lush green landscapes, charming towns and warm, vibrant culture. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Exchange Program offers lots of unforgettable ways to enjoy dream vacations in Ireland. Here's a sample of our most popular options.
Stay at a Hotel in Ireland
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program offers you desirable hotel options in Ireland:
Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection®
This stunning Palladian estate is tucked away in the woodlands of Ireland's east coast, only 25 minutes from Dublin City centre. From here, you can enjoy amenities such as:
- 3 restaurants and lounges.
- Indoor swimming pool with whirlpool spa.
- Access to Powerscourt Golf Club.
- Spa and fitness center.
The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance® Hotel
Relax at this luxury hotel in the city center, overlooking the grand garden square of St. Stephen's Green. Visit St. Patrick's Cathedral, Trinity College and Grafton Street, or explore these amenities:
- 4 on-site restaurants and bars.
- Fitness center.
- The Spa at The Shelbourne.
Enjoy a Guided Tour in Ireland
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program provides an enticing array of tour options in Ireland, from family-friendly excursions to upscale trips reserved exclusively for Marriott Vacation Club Owners.
From ancient castles and historic Dublin to less-traveled roads and charming villages, this adventure showcases the best of the Emerald Isle.
- Enjoy a welcome dinner at one of Dublin's oldest pubs.
- Tour the Old Midleton Distillery and learn how Irish whiskey is made.
- Explore the spectacular Dingle Peninsula and drive the scenic Slea Head road.
- Journey to historic Blarney Castle and kiss its famous stone!
Treasures of Ireland
Experience lush green scenery, rich history and warm culture as you uncover the beloved treasures of the Emerald Isle.
- Visit the bustling city of Dublin and dine in Ireland's oldest pub.
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone.
- Venture to the picturesque Ring of Kerry and view the Atlantic from the Cliffs of Moher.
- Travel to Northern Ireland and take in the magnificent Giant's Causeway.
Shades of Ireland
Journey from vibrant and history-filled Dublin across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast, and experience all of the charms of the Emerald Isle.
- Live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle.
- See the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher.
- Marvel at beautiful Killarney from your seat on an Irish jaunting car.
- Journey to Blarney Castle and kiss its famous stone!
Exploring Great Britain & Ireland
From the fashionable streets of London to the magical Blarney Stone, this great adventure takes you over rolling farmland and across the Irish Sea, through England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
- Marvel at the mystery of Stonehenge and visit William Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Explore the valleys and mountains of North Wales.
- Tour the regal city of Edinburgh.
- Celebrate Irish humor, music and dance in Dublin.
For details, call 800-307-7312 or request information.