Savor a Stylish Vacation in France
Experience the beloved landmarks and upscale shopping and dining of Paris or escape to the tranquil countryside, where you'll find scenic wineries and romantic vistas. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Exchange Program offers lots of unforgettable ways to enjoy dream vacations in France. Here's a sample of our most popular options.
Vacation in Comfort at a Marriott Vacation Club℠ Resort in France
Marriott Vacation Club℠ resorts reflect an uncompromising commitment to excellence. You'll discover accommodations with plenty of space for the entire family.
Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France
Surrounded by tranquil forests and valleys, the resort is only 20 miles away from the cosmopolitan pleasures and historic treasures of Paris. During your stay, enjoy well-appointed 2-bedroom/2-bath townhomes and deluxe amenities such as:
- On-site bistro bar.
- 2 swimming pools and whirlpool spa.
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2
- Fitness center.
Stay at a Luxury Hotel in France
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Exchange Program offers you many ways to vacation amid the beauty of France, including a luxury hotel:
JW Marriott® Cannes
Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Southern Alps, this five-star hotel is located in the heart of this famed city, just steps from the beach. It's the only luxury hotel on the Croisette to boast a rooftop terrace with swimming pool, along with these amenities:
- Fine dining restaurant, rooftop bar and cocktail lounge.
- Fitness center.
- On-site access to Cannes Beach and Promenade.
Riviera Marriott® Hotel La Porte de Monaco
Casting a serene reflection upon the Cap d'Ail harbor on France's Cote d'Azur, this Riviera hotel captures the beautiful spirit and international allure of Monaco. Bask in elegantly appointed accommodations, superior service and thoughtful amenities:
- 3 on-site restaurants and bars.
- Swimming pool.
- Fitness Center.
Renaissance® Paris Vendome Hotel
This five-star downtown hotel features contemporary elegance and easy access to famous attractions such as the Seine River and Louvre Museum. From your opulent guestroom, enjoy personalized service and rejuvenating amenities such as:
- On-site restaurant serving authentic French cuisine.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Fitness Center.
- The Vendôme SPA by Asian Villa.
Paris Marriott® Hotel Champs-Elysées
The only five-star hotel located on the Champs-Elysées, this luxury retreat provides a welcoming home base for exploring the city's famous boutiques, cafes, museums and attractions. Stay in a sumptuous guestroom or suite and indulge in pampering amenities:
- 3 delectable restaurants and terrace.
- Fitness center with sauna.
- Convenient access to the shopping on Champs-Elysées.
Embark on a Cruise from France
Marriott Vacation Club℠ has partnered with the world's largest cruise lines (including Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean and more) to bring you the world's most exciting ports of call.
Explore fabulous options such as a 7-night Viking Cruises river cruise, departing from Paris with stops in Vernon, Giverny, Rouen, Les Andelys and Conflans.
Enjoy a Guided Tour in France
Immerse yourself in a sought-after destination by embarking on a guided group tour. The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Exchange Program provides an enticing array of tour options, from family-friendly excursions to upscale trips reserved exclusively for Marriott Vacation Club Members.
Discover London & Paris
Experience the best of London and Paris! You'll see all the iconic sites, as well as plenty of free time for your own discoveries.
- See Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Big Ben and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Enjoy a London theatre performance.
- Dine at the Eiffel Tower and cruise the River Seine at night.
- Savor a thrilling dinner and cabaret show at the Paradis Latin Cabaret.
Colors of Provence
This delightful cultural and epicurean journey through the south of France features colorful markets, charming villages and landscapes that inspired master artists.
- Indulge in cheese and olive oil tastings and visit a famed vineyard.
- Take a scenic cruise past villas and gardens in Nice.
- Discover the magic of Provence and the French Riviera.
- Enjoy a relaxed 3-night stay in a medieval building in the heart of Avignon.
Bask in the rich culture and romance of fascinating France on a tour that explores captivating Paris, picturesque Provence, historic Normandy and the fun-filled French Riviera.
- Follow the Cézanne Trail in Aix-en-Provence.
- Enjoy a tour of the glittering gem of the Riviera, Monaco.
- Sip wine during your tour of a well-known winery in Vouvray.
- Embark on a spectacular dinner cruise on the Seine.
London and Paris Family Adventure
Marvel at the highlights of London and Paris and enjoy plenty of free time to explore during this guided tour designed just for families!
- See Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Experience the world of Harry Potter on a Warner Bros. Studio tour.
- Soar above the city on the London Eye and enjoy a London theatre performance.
- Enjoy dinner at the Eiffel Tower and a cruise on the River Seine.
For details, call 800-307-7312 or request information.