Explore South Carolina's best beaches
The Atlantic coast of South Carolina offers countless treasures to be explored. From the renowned Hilton Head Island to the fun resort town of Myrtle beach, your family will find the perfect combination of laid-back southern charm and recreation to please them. Rich with hospitality and abundant with natural beauty, history and culture, this region of the Atlantic coast is your ideal spot for your next beach vacation.
The Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ Exchange Program offers lots of unforgettable ways to enjoy dream vacations in South Carolina. Here are the Marriott Vacation Club beach resort options.
Hilton Head Island – the charm of southern hospitality
Hilton Head Island is a charming escape known for its championship golf courses and tennis courts, yacht harbors and ecotours. From here, you can immerse yourself in the island's active lifestyle or slow down to more leisurely pursuits, such as visiting a national park or art gallery. Whether you seek adventure or relaxed lounging, Hilton Head Island has it all.
Marriott's Barony Beach Club
Gracing the beach within Port Royal Plantation, this inviting resort offers a scenic location and an array of on-site amenities, including four swimming pools and a European Spa.
- Four swimming pools, including an indoor heated pool, three outdoor whirlpool spas along with a splashpad and waterslide
- Daily programming of activities for all ages
- The European Spa*
Marriott's Grande Ocean
This charming retreat enjoys a coveted beachfront location. Nearby you'll discover challenging golf as well as outdoor activities and attractions to entertain the entire family.
- Pool Bar Jim's*, Dolphin Grill* (seasonal), seasonal pool bar*
- Four outdoor pools with whirlpool spas, one heated indoor pool, children's pool
- Fitness center*, barbecue grills, bike rentals*, shuffleboard and Grande Ocean Resort Tennis Center*
This retreat is set along six oceanfront acres and puts you within reach of challenging golf and miles of nature trails. Or just relax on the beach or by one of the resort's two refreshing pools.
- Outdoor pools with whirlpool spas, children's outdoor pool
- Fitness center, bicycle rentals, shuffleboard court
- Barbecue grills and picnic area
- Rooftop sundeck
2-bedroom/2-bath villas and 3-bedroom/3-bath villas
With its private oceanfront location, this resort offers scenic views of the Atlantic and rolling sand dunes. Enhance your experience with nearby golf, tennis and miles of trails for hiking and biking.
- Sea Salts Beverage Company, an oceanfront pool bar (seasonal)
- Sea and Surf Club, an oceanfront pool with private cabanas and children's pool
- High Tides outdoor pool with splash deck and interactive fountains
- Heated indoor pool and whirlpool spa
- Boardwalk and lake path
- Telling Tales fire pit, gas grills, picnic tables
Myrtle Beach – a family-friendly destination
Discover a world of exciting activity and boundless beauty. Myrtle Beach is a glorious mecca of sunlight and surf. The jewel of South Carolina's famed Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach boasts pristine sands and more than 215 sunny days each year.
This beachfront resort is ideally located near the best golf, beaches and attractions. Its classic Mediterranean architecture and beautiful ocean views make it a stylish and soothing escape.
- Sand Dollar Poolbar & Grill, Woodsy Bar & Grill (seasonal)
- Heated outdoor pools with whirlpool spas
- Heated indoor pool
- Outdoor fire pit
- Fitness center, shuffleboard, sport court
- Multilevel treehouse & play area
For additional details about our beach resorts in South Carolina, call or request information. Plus, ask how you can receive a bonus beach vacation with your ownership purchase.
**Additional fees may apply to certain amenities.