Discover Unforgettable Vacations in St. Thomas with Marriott Vacation Club℠
From the sun-splashed shores of its pristine beaches to the legendary castles of historic Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas offers endless opportunities for fun¹.
Explore the lush landscape, embark on amazing ocean adventures and experience the rejuvenating effects of island life. Swim with sea lions and turtles at Coral World Ocean Park. Take a ferry to Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands and encounter awe-inspiring snorkeling at The Baths National Park. Or, enjoy a relaxing dinner cruise and watch the vibrant Caribbean sunset on the water.
St. Thomas also offers a variety of delicious options for dining or gathering together over a tropical drink. Savor steak and seafood at Havana Blue at Morning Star Beach Club, adjacent to Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. Board a ferry to Soggy Dollar Bar in Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands and relax in a hammock while sipping one of the bar's signature drinks. And don't miss happy hour at Room with a View, located within Bluebeard's Castle overlooking the harbor in Charlotte Amalie.
As a Marriott Vacation Club℠ Owner, there are multiple avenues available for you to experience an unforgettable vacation on the Caribbean island of St. Thomas:
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove — This St. Thomas retreat is one of more than 50 Marriott Vacation Club resorts. Its colorful architecture creates a cheerful yet relaxing island retreat. During your stay, enjoy the resort's accommodations and amenities, including:
- Spacious 2- and 3-bedroom villas
- Infinity pool with waterslide and whirlpool spas
- Access to amenities at the adjacent Marriott® hotel
- Learn more about Marriott's Frenchman's Cove
- Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort — After a $48 million renovation in 2011, this newly transformed St. Thomas
resort invites guests to experience true Caribbean luxury atop a bluff with panoramic views. Some of the resort's new renovations include:
- Fresh Caribbean décor and state-of-the-art amenities in Frenchman's Reef Tower
- Updated guestrooms with Marriott Revive Bedding
- New multi-use outdoor area includes an infinity-edge signature pool, swim-up bar, infinity family pool, sundeck and kids splash zone.
- 4,000-square-foot spa with new treatment rooms, Bali beds, a pool and sauna
Owners in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ program have access to additional vacation options in St. Thomas:
- Caribbean Cruises — Choose from a variety of cruise lines that sail to ports of call in St. Thomas, including Royal Caribbean International and its ship Oasis of the Seas:
- Day 1: Depart Fort Lauderdale
- Day 2: Nassau
- Day 3: At Sea
- Day 4: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Day 5: Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- Days 6 & 7: At Sea
- Day 8: Return to Fort Lauderdale
- The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Thomas — Owners with Premier or Premier Plus status can enjoy a luxurious vacation at this breathtaking beachfront resort. It overlooks sparkling turquoise waters and offers endless opportunities to dine, relax and explore. Some of the luxury resort's features include:
- 180 well-appointed guestrooms featuring Caribbean-inspired décor
- 4 distinctive oceanfront dining experiences
- Easy access to Blue Flag beach of Great Bay and Coconut Cove beach
- 53-foot luxury catamaran available for day sails and sunset cruises
- The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, featuring 11 treatment rooms and a seaside cabana
For details about all the ways you can vacation on the island of St. Thomas with Marriott Vacation Club, please call xxx-xxx-xxxx.Request Information